Friday, October 17, 2014

Beautiful Sunset of Parangtritis Beach


Actually the name of Parangtritis Beach already very familiar in my ears since primary school. Because when my school held a picnic to Yogyakarta, Parangtritis become one of the main object to visit. Before the beaches in Gunung Kidul is not too well known like nowadays.When i was in primary school I never got permission from my parents to participate, because they thougt i am too weak to have a long journey with a bus. A little goes a long with a bus is already make me vomiting. Moreover Jogja is located about a 5 hours drive from my home.


Now i have been almost two years living in Yogyakarta. But I still remember only 3 times I went to Parangtritis. First came there because of my curiosity. yes, Parangtritis is a the nearest beach from the town. It is easier to reach than the beaches in Gunung Kidul. Second time, come to Parangtritis with my friends who curious also with the beach.The last one is accompany my friend who celebrate his birthday night in the beach.

After 3 times came there, i have to say that i don't really like the beach. Parangtritis is too dirty, a lot of junk food scattered along its shores. This condition happens definitely because the fault of the visitors themselves who still do not have the awareness to dump the the their trash to the proper place. They prefer to leave their trash anywhere. Another factor which makes me do not like the Parangtritis is because of the crowded, probably because Parangtritis Beach is not too far from the city. So many people came to Parangtritis even until late at night. Sometimes i still feel lonely in the crowded places.

But behind all of those bad things of Parangtritis, there is one thing thats making me (probably) will come here again. The beautiful sunset of this beach make stay longer. The sunset on this beach look so perfect above the sea water. Yes, the sunset of Parangtritis is very beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment